Marine Measurements has three decades of experience using 3 dimensional measuring systems.
Providing, government agencies, naval architects, engineers, international sailing authorities, with accurate data, 3D models and documentation.
Using laser trackers, laser scaners, handheld scanners, total staions and measurings arms.
Our projects range from Olympic games to large ship engine rooms, lobster boats, naval ships, tugs, barges, pleasure craft, race boats, R&D crafts and small marine parts.
• Hull Modifications • Digital Ship Survey
• Structural Analysis • Engine Room Documentation
• Reverse Engineering • Engine Room Piping
• Ship Checks • Replace parts
• Lost or Missing Drawings • Vessel Hydrostatics
• CFD • Docking plans